Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Papertrey Ink December 2017 Release - Day 2





Happy Monday and welcome to Papertrey Ink's December Release - Day 2! There are SO many more amazing new Papertrey goodies to sneak peek, including You Have My Heart from Heather Nichols (and the lovely, coordinating envelope die for the perfect 3.5" square envelopes!), Ways To Say: I Love You stamps/die and Lizzie Jones' Perfect Fit stamp set/dies.

All of the new stamp sets and products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on December 15th, 10PM ET, at Papertrey Ink.



'You Have My Heart' includes beautiful lovey-dovey sentiments and beautiful fonts, just perfect for Valentines Day, or sending loving thoughts to friends and family. And... the coordinating 3.5" envelope is just the cutest!
Card #1 also includes the pretty little heart dies from another new die set, Matchbook Medley, and an ombre array of PTI pink and reds.  


My second project includes the lovely 'You Have My Heart' stamps and dies, the new 'Huge Love' die and the Bitty Big: Hawaiian Shores patterned papers (love!). This easy-to-assemble little envelope would be perfect for a petite treat or special lunchbox message!

And.... lastly, the stamps and die from Lizzie's 'Perfect Fit'! Isn't that heart-shaped puzzle amazing? The Pure Poppy hearts and Ways to Say: I Love You die cut sentiment are a lovely compliment to the Classic Kraft patterned papers.

Hopefully, you are enjoying the NEW blog, NEW product introductions and a plethora of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by and helping to kick off the December countdown!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!  Be sure to check in on AmyBetsyHeatherKeewayLaurieLizzieMelissaStephanie, and Wanda to see how they've used these great new products. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, so much cuteness!! You had me with the polka dots on each of these delightful projects!

Nora Noll said...

Each one is amazing!! I LOVE the first one and the second one with the polka dots!!