Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Craft Brew

THROWBACK THURSDAY: craft brew

Oh happy day....... it's time for Papertrey Ink's Throwback Thursday feature! This week Betsy, Lexi and I are sharing project showcasing the Craft Brew stamps and dies. 
If you're anything like me, you're always searching for ways to create for (and celebrate!) the men in your life - and Craft Brew comes to the rescue with a realistic pint of ale, fabulous fonts and sentiments for more than a few occasions (birthdays, thank you, Father's Day, etc.). Gold accents highlight the logo style greeting and horizontal stripes..... and, now, I'm ahead of the game in preparing for Father's Day!


The Honey Nut card base creates a background for the 1" stripes (Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Honey Nut, Ripe Avocado), which were then die cut using Noted: Simply Stitched A2.


I've added just a hint of gold (star sequins and embossing) to dress things up a bit! 


The snippet of rustic twine helps to highlight the shield-shaped 'Jolly Good Fellow' sentiment, and to contrast with all of the horizontal lines.

Many thanks for stopping in today..... hope that you've enjoyed this Throwback Thursday post! Please be sure to take a peek at the beautiful Craft Brew creations from Betsy and Lexi. Have a wonderful day and I will see you again soon!


2 comments:

merryf said...

Oooh! I love this one! I'm so glad to see you use one of the medallions by itself -- they're such great graphic elements. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

What a great card! Considering how difficult I find masculine cards, it's surprising I don't own this set. It was another of your brilliant ideas to cut the different colored strips and then die cut it with the stitched rectangle.