Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #272

Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #272..... an a-dorable sketch created by Chrissy! I can think of a million ways that I love this design, and sweet treats were clearly on my mind. Ice cream cones count, right?? You'll surely find lots of inspiration from the DT, so please take a peek and then play along!
A few pretty pinks, in combination with a Honey Nut cone/card base, help to create this cute duo of cards.
There's a lovely array of wonderfully designed creations from the DT ladies, so be sure to take look and then join us at CTS #272.
P.S. - A happy welcome to our lovely Guest Designer, LeAnne!






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I can eat ice cream any day of the year, any season, so these cards just make me HAPPY!

Karen said...

If that's not the perfect summer card, I don't know what is!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty and fun! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

Oh These are fantastic!! I LOVE both of them!!