Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

CASE(E) this Sketch #268


Yay! It's Thursday.... and welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #268. It's time for another clever one, courtesy of the talented Chrissy Larson. This challenging sketch has lots of possibilities and many beautiful interpretations by the DT -  so please take a peek, and then join in!!
A few bright, citrus-y colors, lots of white and the perfect sentiments and images from The Stamp Market's Birthday Wishes help to create this incredibly CAS celebratory birthday card. Oh.... and I couldn't forget my favorite polka dots! 
We hope that you will be inspired by the sketch, the gallery and/or the DT creations and will play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch #268!





Many thanks for taking a peek... have a great day everyone!!


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Michelle! Super pretty take on the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

This is so lovely!!!

Karen said...

What a bright, clean, colorful card! I love the color combination.

Kathy Mc said...

With the beautiful weather here in the Pacific NW, we’ve been doing outdoor projects so my blog hopping has been limited. This card popped up on Pinterest so I had to look up the post. When I saw your name attached to the card on CTS, I wasn’t surprised. I LOVE your design and plan to incorporate it on one of my next cards. It is truly perfection, Michelle!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly delightful Michelle!!