Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Papertrey Ink Feature - Cover Up: Diamonds, Cover Up: Quatrefoil

Good morning and welcome to Day 1 of the JULY Paptertrey Ink countdown! I have the pleasure of introducing TWO brand new background stamps (designed by the lovely Dawn McVey) that I am sure you are going to love!  The Cover Up: Diamonds and Cover Up: Quatrefoil stamps measure approximately 3 5/8 x 5 1/4" and will help to create a beautiful card front, in addition to being amazingly versatile additions to your basic background stamping!
All of the new stamp sets and products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on July 15th, 10 PM ET, at Papertrey Ink.


I am loving the Cover Up: Quatrefoil in this very simple white/gray combination, which plays well with the adorable bird(s), beautiful florals and all of the amazing sentiments/fonts from Give Love (designed by Heather Nichols)! 


Here's the Cover Up: Quatrefoil again.... this time on Kraft with gold embossing. I've also embossed the daisy-like flowers from Give Love in white, added a few bits of greenery AND the lovely, script-y 'congratulations' die (another new one for July!). 



And.... last but not least, a few tags using the fabulous new Cover Up: Diamonds, which has been embossed in white on a Smokey Shadow (Tag Sale #10). Also, sneaking in a peek at the new Stemmed Statements stamps and dies, designed by Nichole (pretty, pretty)!





Many thanks for allowing me to share with you today. Lots of loveliness from Heather, Betsy and Dawn too! 
Please take a peek at all of the fabulous new JULY Papertrey products comin' your way over on Nichole's blog! 

7 comments:

Karen said...

Didn't take long for me to start a wish list! I love those background stamps, and the Stemmed Statements are beautiful as well. Lovely cards, as always!

jan metcalf said...

Especially love your tags, sweet Birdie card, and the delicate gold background on your third.

Kathy Mc said...

I'm behind in blog reading but have to admit when I saw your gorgeous cards and tags on Nichole's, I had to stop by for a visit. You always use the best color combos, and your designs are also fabulous.

Teddra said...

Your pink and grey card is easily my favorite of the day. Love it!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, you've certainly added some items to my wish list. Each card and tag is just perfect. Beautifully done, friend!

Kim Heggins said...

So many incredible cards/tags, they look amazing.

Karen Rose said...

Love this card!