Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions - April 2017



Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions! Our April 2017 kit,"Hello Friend', comes by way of our hostess-with-the-mostest, Sharron! It's full of amazing patterned papers, and a plethora of stamped/die cut images from Papertrey Ink, Mama Elephant, MFT, SSS and much more. This 'friend' themed kit has SO many fantastic ingredients, all of which can be found HERE on the 12 Kits blog!
I've only touched the surface of this fabulous kit, and have a bit more up my sleeve (especially after seeing all of the inspiration from my teammates). Lots of color, fabulous embellishments, and many outlined images. And.... love, love all of those beautiful succulents! 
Be sure to hop around to see ALL of the projects from the fabulous DT, and our guest designer, Marcia Hill!





***A GIVEAWAY*** 

Want to win a kit so you can participate in our May reveal??

Birgit, our newest member, has put together her very first kit and is offering one to a lucky winner. Please leave a comment on The 12 Kits of Occasions blog by 11:59 p.m. on May 12th. This contest is open to US/Canada residents only, and you must include a valid email in your post to win. Good luck to everyone!
















18 comments:

Karen said...

Always delighted to see this blog hop show up in my reader, and as always, love your CAS interpretation of the kit materials. I especially love the last two. Those succulents on the green striped paper with the red mat are really striking, and the delicate wreath and flowers on the last one would work for so many occasions!

I Card Everyone said...

I am so lucky to hang with such talented cardmakers! I'm seeing lots to CASE here, two ls!!! Gorgeous. every. single. card. xx
=]

Birgit said...

Oh Michelle, I'm in love with your sweet little birdie card! All those birds lined up and perfectly colored is so adorable. Great job coloring that darling cat too! What a great idea to cut the cactus paper out to use as a focal point. Pure genius! Wasn't this a fun kit to play with?? Hope you have a fabulous week!

Nora Noll said...

I am in LOVE with these lovely cards. The little line up birds are fantastic and I ADORE the layered plants on your third card. WONDERFUL design!!

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS cards Michelle! I'm especially in love with your Hello Friend card with all the birdies strutting across the bottom...SO cute! Thanks for letting me hang out with all you talented ladies this month...I had a blast!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...simply beautiful collection of cards. I love your use of that sweet cat and your coloring is amazing!

Rebecca Ednie said...

This looks like a fun kit! And I love your cards. Rebeccacell@gmail.com

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like all of those little birds lined up!! These are all so pretty Michelle. Thanks for leftovers inspiration!!

Sharron said...

Fabulous designs, Michelle! I love how you used the little birds, such a cute idea! And how creative to cut of the pots of succulents!

Katy said...

Wow, these cards are fantastic. So colorful and since I love cats, that card is my favorite (smile)! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Mc said...

Such a delight seeing your beautiful creations, Michelle! That first one really pops but each one is so unique. You are such an inspiration!

carolinesbuzz said...

love the cards!

Marybeth said...

Simply beautiful cards, Michelle! Love the way you framed the miss you card! Your talent is amazing!

Jeanne J. said...

Eeek! I love that colorful kitty and OMG that row of birds!! Beautiful style. The die cuts look so crisp and clean !

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I always love to see what you do with your Kits! After I saw your first card on our DT blog I was so mitten with the way you die cut it with the Wonky Stitched die and with the birds I could, imagine anything else to do with it that would do it justice. I will file it away for another day. You coloured the cat beautifully and so smart to cut the succulents from the one patterned paper to,put on another! Beautiful cards, thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy Penir said...

All so sweet, where to begin? The 4 birds marching along is genius! Love every card you do, for whomever you do it!!!

Christi said...

I love seeing all the different styles of cards the team makes from the same kit.
It's super inspiring!

Lindsey said...

Michele, you have such a gift with these kits! Your cards make me wish I still had all my supplies left to CASE them. I am smitten by all your potted plants cards (brilliant idea to trim out the paper) and just love how you've combined everything.