Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #214

Happy Thursday! Leigh has designed the most beautiful sketch for CTS #214. And just wait 'til you see all of the loveliness that the DT has created..... lots of pretty, color-full designs that will jump start your Spring designs!
Clearly, I had lots of flowers and some pretty pastels in mind with this sweet card. Aren't the Botanical Letters just so lovely in this pink/green/aqua combination? And I love how the beautiful linen texture of the pink/white pinstripe patterned paper and the Fresh Snow card stock softens the whole look.
We hope that you'll join in at CAS(E) this Sketch #214! Can't wait to see what you've envisioned/created!
P.S. - Please welcome GD, Andrea!


6 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous! A taste of spring.

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! My botanical letters haven't arrived yet, can't wait now!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Michelle! I love your wonderful take on the sketch! I ordered these spring berries-- can't wait to get them and ink them up!

Barb said...

Incredibly beautiful!

Sharron said...

This is just perfection and so beautiful! Love how wonderful the botanical letters look!

Vicki Finger said...

This is really beautiful and now I "NEED" those alpha stamps from Papertrey!