Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #205... take two!


Three posts in one day may be just a bit excessive. But I had one more up my sleeve for CTS #205! This little A4 (3.5x5) card is right up my alley (florals, of course). However, I may have taken a few liberties with the sketch....
Some pretty pinks, Spellbinder 'Blossom' dies, little leaves from Frantic Stamper and a tiny sentiment from W&W..... CAS is always the way to go!
We hope that you'll accept the challenge and play along at CAS(E) this Sketch #205!




4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Okay... I feel your heart here, Michelle ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card....so sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA is this ever awesome!! Love your take on the sketch, so PRETTY Michelle!!