Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions September 2016


























Oh happy day! It's the end of the month and time for The 12 Kits of Occasions!
Jeanne, who is truly the hostess with the most-est, has provided an abundant, over-flowing, creativity-inducing 'This Is Halloween' kit! With fall is finally in the air (and all of the beautiful/adorable stamps and dies!) there's lots of motivation to create a plethora of fall/Halloween themed projects! 

We hope that you'll  join in the fun at The 12 Kits of Occasions hop and will love each and every DT creation AND will also welcome our three (count 'em!) fabulously talented Guest Designers - Richard Breaks, Carol Mayne and Nora Noll



Many thanks for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS FRI-YAY!!
P.S.-I have a few more ideas/projects in the works (nope, not done yet!) ....so stay tuned for  more Halloween-y goodness!





















































































































11 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Simply wonderful Michelle...just love all your haunting cards. So in love with your fabulous trick or treaters, so clever and sweet.

Nancy Penir said...

Michelle, so sweet, all! Love the silhouettes framed with colorful circles, so clever!

Marybeth said...

Michelle I love all your CAS beauties from Jeanne’s kit! The polka dot patterned paper mixed with the plaid is darling!

richardbreaks said...

Michelle, I love your clean, crisp style! You trick or treaters are wonderful! I love how you combine these papers! Thanks for the smiles!

Joyce said...

Fabulous cards. Especially love how you figured out how to use the greenery with those stitched pumpkins (don't know why I couldn't get it), mounted the silhouettes on colored circles, and put some color behind your haunted house die cut.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm swooning over each and every one Michelle!! Love what you've done with Jeanne's kit. You've given me inspiration for my leftovers!

Sharron said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Your clean design with perfectly placed images is amazing. Love your cards with the silhouettes and your great choice of colors and mix of patterns!

Nora Noll said...

What stunning cards!! Love the simplicity of all of these. I think my favorite it the way you used the trick or treaters!!

Jeanne J. said...

I have to say Michelle - I love your clean style. The clean lines and composition are always wonderful! The clean sentiment by the pumpkin on the first, the haunted mansion .. but gosh.. you blew me away with the trick or treaters in the solid color circles- really smart way to make them shine!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, I think these are fabulous! I agree with, Jeanne...I love your clean style. It is so refreshing. I adore how you placed the trick-or-treaters on those colorful circles, and the bright green base for the haunted house card was such a fantastic idea!

The Paper Parade said...

What neat ways to use your supplies! I love the circles showcasing the sweet little children silhouettes, and that haunted house card is awesome! The pumpkin one looks so cozy :)