Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Playing with the Fusion Challenge Team!

HappyThursday!  I am so pleased to announce that I will be joining the Fusion Card Challenge crew!! This is an amazing team, from all over the globe (US, Canada, Germany, NZ, AU), and I am so, so excited to be playing along with these talented women!
Oh.... and just take a peek at the amazing inspiration for this week's challenge! If you are playing along you can use either the sketch OR the photo as your jumping off point. AND if you are feeling super duper clever you can fuse 'em together!







































As you can see, I've chosen to create from the lovely sketch and have used some vibrant greens and a few more subtle grays/aquas as accents. Although, I could've easily used that delicious looking cake in the photo as inspiration - because I've been more than a little obsessed with the cake stamps lately (Concord and 9th, Reverse Confetti, Jane's Doodles, etc.) and have a few new acquistiions. So....there may be an additional creation (or two) coming you way soon!
Anyway.....we hope that you'll join in the fun at the Fusion Card Challenge and will enjoy all of the loveliness from the DT!

Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams

Please visit our FACEBOOK page and LIKE it so you can be part of the fun there too!      https://www.facebook.com/fusioncardchallenge

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Love this challenge! Congrats for joining this amazing team! Aa always your card ROCKS! Love your way with color! Beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the grays and blues against the bright panel! Beautiful card! And I love Mackenzie-Childs too!

cm said...

Michelle, I'm thrilled to be on the team with you! Your card: sooooo pretty! The aqua flower, set against the greys and green, is striking! Inspired and inspiring, indeed! I appear to have gathered a collection of cake images as well...and having said that, I'm now having a 'real' cake craving...
~carol

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! And such a great take on the challenge! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Fusion team.

Kim S said...

Congratulations! I hadn't paid attention to "Fusion" for awhile - but I love the new look and the new design team! I'll be playing!! LOVE your soft blue on the bright green.