Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Papertrey September 2016 Blog Hop

In between football games (Go Bills!) and salsa making, I've made a quick card so I could play along with Papertrey Ink's September 2016 Blog Hop! 
Some of my new crafting goodies were put to good use, while still keeping things clean and simple - just like I like it!  A bit of kraft card stock, Splits: Best Wishes die and stamp, a Bloomin' Cute sentiment die, Rustic Jute twine, Nuvo crystal drops and some neglected Sparkling H2O shades of green (so pretty IRL). Unfortunately, no lovely little pinecones here......
I'll be busy taking a peek (and pinning away) at the Blog Hop gallery, where I'm sure to find lots of inspiration, holiday and otherwise!


13 comments:

Greta said...

Caught my attention in the gallery & now that I really see your card--oh my goodness--pinned! I absolutely love the dry embossed background with the wonderful splits!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the background and the fun way you created that middle with the green. Great design!

Betty Wright said...

This is very striking and beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Michelle!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! The background is wonderful, and you're making me wish I'd put in an order this month.

Vicki Finger said...

I really love this. It's clean crisp and simply elegant and understated.

paperkicks said...

Love this card! The embossed background makes this a hit!

Marybeth said...

Oh its beautiful Michelle! This set is always out of stock when I want it!

Imke said...

This is AWESOME !! Love your layout and your take withe the Inspiration Picture !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Susi said...

This card may be CAS in design, but all those fabulous details really make this a stand-out gorgeous card! Love the dots of Nuvo and that textured EF

Joyously Noelle said...

Your card is simply lovely! I'm really liking the dry embossed Kraft...I need to try that!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card. I really love your textured background and that fantastic sentiment die cut.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Michelle! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!