Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #191

Welcome to CTS #191, where you'll find a great sketch from Chrissy! And, once again, the DT has fashioned some lover-ly cards to jump start your creativity. 
I've used some pretty patterned papers (A Muse) and some of my favorite square dies and teeny, tiny florals (SSS). And I'm wondering why I don't use this color more often.... because I'm lovin' these pretty shades of orange!
Anywaaaay, we hope that you'll join in at CAS(E) this Sketch #191 and will be inspired by the DT and the always amazing gallery!






3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love EVERYTHING about this Michelle!! Polka dots, gingham, teeny flowers ~ swoon!!

Sharron said...

Fabulous layout! Love all the polka dots and the cheery bright color!

Joyce said...

Very fun interpretation of the sketch, and I love the part of the open frame.