Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

PTI April 2016 Blog Hop

Blog hop inspirationI'm playing along at the Papertrey 
Ink April 2016 Blog Hop, where the 
inspiration comes from the lovely 
artwork of artist Chad Hagen. And
.....I'm noticing that a few of the PTI 
Designers have joined in too. Yay!  
I'm keeping things simple with a 
single flower from Fall Florals and 
tiny little sentiment from Mini Blooms. 
Be sure to take a peek at the Blog Hop 
gallery, which is full of amazing color 
and fabulous designs! 



18 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is wonderful, Michelle! I love your take on the inspiration piece!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love your ombre flowers. Great take on the inspiration.

Kelly said...

i am pretty sure this is my favourite so far; love it!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very clean and well designed, lovely!

Diana K said...

And now I know I need Fall Florals. I've been eyeing it and couldn't quite decide. It works so beautifully in your design, Michelle. Clean and simple with that gorgeous grey frame (love the colour).

Patti said...

Oh this is just perfect!! I love the use of this stamp set!!

Patti

Nancy Penir said...

Perfect take, Michelle! Love the stamp you used, and that gorgeous gray frame is lovely!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card, I love the shade of pink and red!

Teresa said...

love the design. so pretty.

Sue said...

Love the gradient look of these flowers. Beautiful card!!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Michelle...love everything about this simple beauty!! :0)

Nora Noll said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is AMAZING!!

Betty Wright said...

LOVE this layout, design, and colors! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this Michelle!! Your framed fancy circles look fabulous!!

Carmela said...

Love the clean, classic look.

Joyously Noelle said...

What a fun way to use the circles!

Judi G said...

Such a clever use of Fall Florals! Love it!

Marybeth said...

Wow again , I love your design for the hop ..... Gorgeous!