Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #121


Welcome to CTS#121! Sam has fashioned a lovely sketch for us to try.... and just wait until you see the varied creations from the DT! I am playing with PTI's Make It Market Mini:Wee Folk - a kit full of coordinating dies, stamps and linen-y papers. SO, so cute! Hardly any stampin' going on here-just pretty pp, die cuts and a few embellishments! 
We hope that you will join in the fun and create a little something for CAS(E) this Sketch #121!



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Well. Of course you know you had me at the embossed dots, right? These little creatures are pretty adorable, too, Michelle! Makes me...
=] One L

Lucille K said...

Such a cute Baby card, love the little animals and the colors you chose to use :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

WOW!!! I swear you always amaze me with your creations, Michelle. LOVE this!