Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #101


Welcome to CTS#101, a beautiful sketch by N@Ali! Guess that I was not the only one with 'holiday' on the brain, so lots of lovely inspiration for all of your December/winter celebrations. 
Can't wait to see who's won the CTS#100 challenge - tune in on Saturday morning to find out!! And, please join in (two weeks for this challenge...Happy Thanksgiving!) and create your own masterpiece for CAS(E) this Sketch #101!

P.S. Happy Beaujolais Nouveau DAY!



9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love all of your pretty layers, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Neets B said...

Loving all those layered die cuts, perfect for this sketch. And your colour palette is gorgeous. Thrilled to be joining your team as GD x

Darnell said...

Wow, Michelle, you've stolen my heart with this layered and gorgeous snowflake card of joy! Hugs, Darnell

Fran Gibson said...

Which "Joy" die cut did you use on this card?

Michelle said...

Michelle, this is so beautiful! I was looking at the team's cards, and I realised it was a case of "spot the Aussie" with my Summery tree, lol! Your snowflake is gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

So stunning! Your cardstock is gorgeous...
=] Michele

Diane said...

Super fun colors and design.

Hugs diane

Kim S said...

I love the variety of the soft blue layers!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

A SERIOUSLY fabulous inspirational card for us over at CTS! Thank you so much! Hazel x