Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #75


Its time for CTS #75! So wonderfully CAS, so perfectly N@Ali AND so amazingly versatile! Love the little heart element (of course, I substituted a flower... what else??).
I am attempting to use some of my much-loved patterned paper, but I have discovered that I am really terrible at mixing and matching-even though the papers come already coordinated. Duh. I could, and do, play with the patterns for HOURS 'til I get it right. Perhaps I should just stick with stamps, ink and paper... so much more efficient!!
Please join in at CTS #75! Can't wait to see what you've created!









































P.S.- Whoo hoo.... look at what just arrived! Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next few days (even though I should be getting ready for our son's college grad party!). Happy Mother's Day to me!

4 comments:

Betty said...

well you did a fabulous job of mixing and matching these papers and the pop of green is perfect! love it!

donna mikasa said...

I love the mixture of papers you used, and have fun with the Sprinkles kit! And I'm super thrilled to "see" you! ;)

Deepti said...

I love the patterns and how well they mix, gorgeous card !!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Michelle, love the little polka dot embossed tag!