Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Papertrey MIM #55: Creating Large Frames with Smaller Frame Stamps.... #1


Hi! The PTI weekly MIM challenge was to use create a large frame with a smaller frame stamp so I was obsessed/determined to use my new-to-me Celebrations stamp set. This set has so many possibilities, but i was really concentrating on this one frame stamp and some bits and pieces that were on my very messy crafting desk! I'm not really happy with the placement of the sentiment, but will try, try again! Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Michelle I just love this! Your frame is perfect and your color/pattern choices delightful!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors you chose...

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love this happy card-any of the Flower Fusion sets make me smile! Great job using the challenge technique!

Do you know that your word verification is on? You may miss out on some comments because it makes it harder. Just wanted you to know :)

Tracey McNeely said...

So bright and cheery, just beautiful.